Share Moments, Share Laughter

08:12 Unknown 0 Comments



Behold the power of laughter, as it is something which can spread much faster than anything else in the world. Sharing laughter stories are one of the best things in the world. People are very happy to share their funny stories because they get an opportunity to laugh once again and roaring of their laughter also invites other  people to join and laugh together.

I am sharing one of the funniest story of my mom and dad which they shared with me and we laughed out loudly.

Characters:
  • Mom- She is a joyful and fun loving person with kind nature, 
  • Dad- He is kind hearted reserved person and little bit angry young man.
  • Me- Qualities of both mom & dad.
It happened in 1989

Age: Mom- 29, Dad- 33, Me- 2.5

Hilarious Experience with Scooter



It was the time when we used to live in army quarters of Lucknow. My father was working in the army, and he hardly gets time to take us to market for a family ride. Whenever he gets free time, he comes home, and we went to the market for shopping. One day my dad was free so my mom asked him to go to the bazaar to buy some household stuff and clothes for me and my elder sister.
After completing marketing, we were returning to home. Suddenly, something happened unexpectedly. Our scooter get punctured and my dad was controlling it to reach home anyway. My mom was scared of everything and she hurriedly jumped from the scooter holding me with her two hands. My father was unaware of everything. He was riding his scooter as nothing happened behind him.  After reaching some distance he found something disturbing when nobody was answering his questions. Then he realized that he ignored a big tragedy. 

He was shocked and took a u-turn and there he found that I was standing beside my mother, and she was lying on the side of the road. He laughed loudly and asked mom, " why did you jump from the scooter. She told that the scooter was trembling and she was very frightened and she jumped off. After listening everything, my father laughed again. But when he noticed that my mom was getting angry, he helped her to stand by holding her hand and make her sit comfortably on the scooter.  After some time, we reached home and my mother was a little bit injured.

After listening to this story, we laughed loudly and even not able to control our laughter. My mother was also laughing after sharing this incident.

" Life is better when you are laughing"
Guys let's share your laughter moment so that others can also get a chance to laugh.



“This post is a part of #LoveAndLaughter activity at BlogAdda in association with Caratlane.”


0 comments: