Power of Dark Side

10:24 Unknown 0 Comments

Look's like HP is perfectly impaste in the Star War pigment with thematically re-skinned notebook. After looking it, you can sense the power of the dark side and I bet anyone really want after looking at this.  This laptop edition will surely #AwakenYourForce with its features.


After looking this stylish notebook with matte gray more out covering, featuring Lord Vader himself. After access it's power I suddenly sense the power of the dark, The Darth Vander tone swash in my ears and Lord Vander suddenly comes in front of me with his armed forces and says, Release "The Battle Ship"....... wait a second I don't have any "Battle Ship"; Awww that daydreaming.



And this is called what a keyboard really means illuminating backlight  keyboard, it unleashes my inner sith and I feel like Darth Bane with a light-sabers in my hand and I will finish each and every annoying vegetable in the world[ha ha ha....]. 

Thirty years after the defeat of the Galactic Empire, Evil Kylo Ren and the first order is the new threat for the galaxy! I am with my forces with the lightsaber in my hand. The responsibility of the galaxy on my shoulder, the final battles begin and I saved the world from the evil forces, then certainly a mortar strike on my head and I fell down, is this the end? Kylo Ren again in front of me and say, I am calling you from half an hour, shut down the notebook and start studying then I realise that it is not Kylo Ren, it's my mom huh!! I am just reliving and surrender my sense because of 15inch diagonal FHD display which provides a dazzling view with an extra wide viewing angle and audio by B & O play.






   
And wield it's might, lightning-fast performance with an intel processor inside and wish I could get that speed so I host a star wars themed new year party on the moon in the moonlight ha ha ha....

0 comments: