Unsung Heroes of India

10:14 Unknown 0 Comments



One day I was at a tea stall near my locality, where me and my friend's taking the taste of tea and what I saw a young boy  of my age share his tiffin box with a poor old man and serving water bottle to the old man at the bus stop. I thought he didn't want to eat so he does so. The next day I again notice this incident, then I asked the shopkeeper who is he; shopkeeper said he doesn't know his name but that boy is a hosteler and he always shares his box with that old man. I was speechless!! What a spirit a hosteler boy has shown to the world.






What we can expect from a college guy, who's accommodating in a hostel. Life of hosteler is full of fun, friends, excitement, nothing to care about and no time schedule to anything and the most important thing is money, which they get once in the first week of the month and they have to manage it till the last day of the month. That day I realized all these things are false for that young gun. I went to that guy and I wished him for his name and talk about all this. He humbly told his name and what he told about that old man, I got my goosebumps; he said his hunger is not fulfilled with the food but with the satisfaction and happiness of that old man. That day  I realized that to do good things do not need money its need the only good will.
After that, I was more curious to know about him and he starts telling about him, his father is a government employee and his salary is not in a good figure. But this thing never comes in his way as a hurdle, although it's inspired him to become self-dependent from very soon. He has qualified for the governmental scholarship for his higher studies and for his expenses he takes the tuitions.











He also provides the free education to the kids who don't have a good financial background and he thinks money has never become a barrier to any child because they are the future faces of India. Each and every day he prays to god none of the human and animal sleep with an empty stomach and he do what is much possible to do this.
What a man of the honor and also the man of letters, on this day I realise he is the real hero of our society. In today's life, we have a lot of excuses to not helping. But on this day, I know why we call ourself human's because we are made for a society not only for our self. In this world if everyone removes the word "I" from their mind and replace it to "WE" then this plant becomes the most beautiful place far better than the heaven. This story inspired me and boost my humanity in 2015. And from this day, I decided to help anyone without any excuse. Last but the best do help with a smile.



0 comments: